Ok, so you might be having a mediocre day…not really good, but not totally bad. Or, maybe a mediocre week, month, year, etc. You already know what it is. Sometimes we get so caught up in the mediocrity that we forget the promises! You know…that thing that God promised you He would do. That thing that God put in your spirit that would happen…yep, that thing! Life will always happen as long as you live. The good, the bad, the happy and the sad….yep they’ll all happen! In the midst of it all, always remind yourself of the promises of God! Here are a few just as a reminder:
1) Your future is about to get a whole lot brighter. It’s just a matter of time!
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
2) God is supplying all of your needs. You simply have to trust Him.
Philippians 4:19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
3) That situation is about to be worked out! It is! Just agree with what you’re reading right now. Shake your head…yep, just nod with me. Cause it’s already done! Believe it!
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
4) Cancel your fear out. God promised that He is with you! Remember that!
Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
5) If you stop doubting, God promised you would receive. So tell that demon of doubt to get to stepping NOW in Jesus name!
Matthew 21:22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.
So, with that being said, you may be ok, or you may not. Nevertheless, don’t you dare forget these promises. They’ll help you get through. Keep pressing. Keep pursuing. Keep doing what God has you to do. Don’t let anything or anybody get you off course! Your destiny awaits! Pursue it!
This article was written by admin